Nourishing Lip Balm
A delicious chocolate orange lip balm to nourish and soften your lips.
Write a review
- 4g Beeswax
- 5g Shea butter
- 3g Cocoa butter
- 5g Macadamia oil
- 3g Jojoba oil
- 10 drops Orange essential oil
- 2 drops Myrrh essential oil
- 4x 5g lip balm tubes
- Place all of the ingredients into a heatproof beaker and place in a bain marie to gently melt. You can also melt in a microwave. Heat in 20 second bursts, stirring in between, making sure not to over heat.
- Once completely melted, leave to cool for a few minutes.
- Add the essential oils and pour into lip balm tubes.
- Leave to cool completely before placing on the lid.
- Leave for 24hr to set completely before using.
Creo Skincare http://creoskincare.com/